We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- With profound sadness we announce the passing of our mother, grandmother, sister, and friend Michelle Cecilia Yvonne Rochon. Born in Sarnia in 1951, Michelle lived …Read More »
- McDonald, Lena Passed away peacefully at the Chatham Kent Hospice on Friday January 17, 2020 at the age of 52. Mother to LeeAnn McDonald and …Read More »
- Eileen S. Fielder, a resident of Chatham, formerly St Albert, ON, passed away peacefully on Monday, January 13, 2020 at Copper Terrace Long Term Care …Read More »
- Ronald (Ron) Joseph Quenneville (February 20 1946-January 10 2020), a resident of Tilbury passed away suddenly Friday January 10, 2020 at the Chatham Kent …Read More »
- With heavy hearts we announce the peaceful passing of Magdolna Csanits at her home on Thursday December 12, 2019. Maggie was born to Ferenc and Erzsebet …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…