We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- Frayne, Gary John Passed away peacefully at Bluewater Health on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 in his 74th year. Gary is survived by his wife of 51 …Read More »
- Claudio Di Donato, passed peacefully, while surrounded by family on Saturday June 8, 2019. At 52 years of age Claudio is survived by his parents …Read More »
- Grace Marie Dempsey Irving passed away on Wednesday June 12, 2019 at Chatham-Kent Health Alliance at the age of 83. Born in Scotland, the daughter …Read More »
- Wray Slater peacefully passed away with his wife, family and friends by his side on Monday, June 10, 2019. Husband of Helen Slater; step-father of …Read More »
- William Mackenzie Syrie passed away on May 27, 2019 at the age of 35. He was employed at Woodbridge Foam in Blenheim for the past …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…