We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- Peacefully on Sunday September 20, 2020, Yevonne Cecila Garda Colley was welcomed into Eternity on her 74th birthday. Born in Deventer, Holland, daughter of the …Read More »
- GERALD Jakovac “Jerry” Passionate. Gentle. Kind. Generous. Hilarious. Jerry began his life adventure on September 7, 1943 and left this world a better place on …Read More »
- It is with profound sadness that we announce that our beloved son Eric slipped quietly into the arms of our Lord and Saviour on September …Read More »
- On Sunday September 13, 2020 Tammy Lowther born February 2, 1959 passed away peacefully with her family by her side at the age of 61. …Read More »
- John Dale “Jack”, resident of Chatham, passed away at Chatham Kent Health Alliance on September 12, 2020 at the age of 61. Born in East …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…