We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- With a deep sadness we announce the passing of Nicolae Maghetiu “Nic” on Thursday December 5, 2019 while surrounded by his family at Chatham Kent …Read More »
- With heavy hearts we announce the passing of Stephen Laurence Burns on Friday November 22, 2019 at University Hospital London. Son of Richard and the …Read More »
- On Saturday November 23, 2019 Ethel Stuart of Chatham and formerly Wallaceburg and Kitchener passed unexpectedly. Daughter of the late Albert and Myrtle Olds. Wife …Read More »
- Dawn Litschko passed on Saturday November 23, 2019. Daughter of the late Robert and Edythe Slaven. Wife of Larry for over 35 years. Mother of …Read More »
- John Rodenhuis June 20, 1930 – Nov. 15, 2019 John Rodenhuis was called to his heavenly home by his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…