We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- HOLMES,Peter Thomas , passed peacefully Thursday December 6, 2018 at the Chatham Kent Health Alliance at age of 68. Son of the late Robert and …Read More »
- WARNER, Jack Benjamin Wilfred “Duke”, passed peacefully Saturday December 8, 2018 at the Chatham Kent Hospice. Son of the late Benjamin and Rhoda (Lee) Warner. …Read More »
- Ouimet, Lynn Jeanne passed peacefully on Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 59 years of age. Daughter of the late Lucien and Estelle Valiquette. Wife of …Read More »
- Donald James Winter passed away November 29, 2018. Son of the late Vernon and Doreen Winter. Husband of Judy Winter. Father of Shelley Hyde (Tim) …Read More »
- Hank Vandezande, May 4, 1939 (Heiligerlee, Groningen, The Netherlands) – Dec 2, 2018 (Chatham, Ontario, Canada) It is with grieving spirits but peaceful hearts that …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…