We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- Suzanne Tilker of Chatham passed away at Victoria Hospital in London with her family by her side on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at the age …Read More »
- LAPKOWSKI, Mary Catherine – On July 25 peacefully at the Dearness Home at the age of 87. Predeceased by husband Dyonizy and great-grandson Coen …Read More »
- Turner, William “Bill” crossed the finish line Monday August 6, 2018 at the Chatham Kent Hospice. Husband of Cindy for 37 years. Father of Taryn, …Read More »
- VANDERENDE, Edith (nee Groenewegen) Born January 5, 1926 in the Netherlands; passed from this life to be with her Lord and Saviour on Saturday, August …Read More »
- Myrna Lynn (Stewardson) Capiau, a resident of Dover Centre passed away peacefully at Chatham-Kent Hospice on Tuesday July 31, 2018 at the age of 67. …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…