We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- Laurence Edward Giordano, “Larry,” passed away peacefully on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at Chatham-Kent Hospice at the age of 72. Husband of Helen McKay-Giordano for …Read More »
- Coutts, Jon Ann passed peacefully Saturday October 13, 2018 at Chatham Kent Hospice. Daughter of the late John and Esther Merilees. Mother of Jon Willis, …Read More »
- Nancy Sylvia Taylor, at the age of 69, has left us to be with her Lord and Saviour on Thursday October 4, 2018 at Chatham …Read More »
- Michael Carvalho born August 16th 1946 passed away peacefully with his son Scott at his side September 24th 2018 at Chatham-Kent hospice. Michael is survived by …Read More »
- ROES, Maria (Deryck) (nee Hereygers) went to be with her Lord and Saviour, peacefully with her family by her side at Copper Terrace Nursing Home, …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…