We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- George Eryl Newkirk, a resident of Dresden passed suddenly at his home on Saturday August 10, 2019. Son of the late Eryl and Dorothy Newkirk. …Read More »
- Mehlenbacher, Gerrianne Lynne (nee Chappell) passed away August 10, 2019 at the Chatham Kent Health Alliance. Beloved wife of Brian and devoted mother to Shawn and …Read More »
- Derochie, Benjamin John, passed away peacefully on Sunday August 11, 2019 at the Chatham Kent Hospice at 49 years of age. Ben will be profoundly …Read More »
- Humphrey, Thomas Martin of Chatham, Ontario. Suddenly passed away on Tuesday, August 6th, 2019. At the age of 35 years old, at the Chatham-Kent Health …Read More »
- Larry Douglas Phillips, passed away on Sunday August 4, 2019 at 82 years of age. Son of the late Richard and Elizabeth. Husband of Marcelle …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…