We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- With heavy hearts we announce the peaceful passing of Albert Bloomfield on Saturday October 12, 2019 at 74 years of age. Born in Deloraine, Manitoba …Read More »
- Warren Berlin of Wallaceburg passed away on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at the Chatham-Kent Hospice at the age of 59. Husband of Gail Berlin and …Read More »
- Anne “Annie” Bradner of Chatham, Passed away peacefully, surrounded by family on Sunday October 6, 2019 at the Chatham-Kent Hospice. Loving wife of Dr Norman …Read More »
- Eleanor Roberts (Bond) Passed away on Saturday October 5, 2019, at Riverview Gardens. Wife of the late Mansel Roberts (Jan 20, 2012). Daughter of the late George …Read More »
- Allan Leslie Bellinger of Chatham passed away peacefully on October 5, 2019 at the age of 68 years at CKHA. He was born in Chatham …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…