We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- Martina Klara DeKievit, passed peacefully at her home while surrounded by family on Saturday April 20, 2019. Daughter of the late Ludwig and Anna Matt. …Read More »
- It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Gail Ann Ritzer on Saturday April 20, 2019 at 67 years of age. An …Read More »
- It is with heavy hearts we announce the passing of Gerald Joseph Myers on Friday April 19, 2019 at his home. Son of the late …Read More »
- Gerbrigje (Gaye) VanderWoude of Chatham, passed peacefully on Saturday April 20, 2019 at Riverview Gardens. Gaye has been released from her earthly struggles and gone …Read More »
- Lynne Louise Jones (nee Burniston)Born on March 31, 1946Lynne passed away on April 15, 2019.She was predeceased by her Mom and Dad, Edna and Albert …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…