We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- LALLY, Richard John – “Rick” passed away peacefully at Victoria Hospital, London on June 20, 2018 at the age of 53, after a brave battle …Read More »
- John T. Bond passed away Wednesday June 13, 2018 at 71 years. Husband of Patricia Bond (nee Patterson) for 27 years. Brother of Sandra and …Read More »
- John Stewart Brown, 72 years, passed peacefully at his home, while surrounded by family on Sunday June 17, 2018. Husband of Aileen Brown “Reid.” Father …Read More »
- Byron Reaume, 68, went to be with His Lord and Saviour Monday June 11th at his home in Chatham, Ontario. He is survived by his …Read More »
- Lloyd, Patricia Marilyn (nee Dillon) at Riverview Gardens June 11, 2018 at the age of 75. After a courageous battle with ALS, it is …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…