We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- Justin was a wonderfully unique person. He had a huge heart for others and his smile and laughter were contagious. He loved to help …Read More »
- Remembering the life of Kimberly Urquhart (nee Buchan). Passed away at the Chatham-Kent Health Alliance on July 20th, 2021. Daughter of Colleen and the late …Read More »
- With heavy hearts we announce the passing of Darlene Theresa Spiers (nee Sampson) on Wednesday July 21, 2021 at Chatham Kent Health Alliance. Born 62 …Read More »
- After a courageous battle with cancer Frederick “Joe” Glover of Chatham-Kent passed away peacefully at Mariposa Hospice on Sunday, July 18, 2021. Loving husband of …Read More »
- Theresa Nadeau who was the Owner and operator of the Shepherds Way Inn and The Heart of the Shepherds, passed away quietly at her home …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…