We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- David Charles Catton, 76, of Dresden passed away peacefully at home on February 17, 2019. Born in Niagara Falls September 26,1942 and raised in Sarnia, …Read More »
- Passing peacefully at home on his own terms, while surrounded by family on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 58 years. Son of Joyce Wiebenga, predeceased …Read More »
- Chastity Richardson-Wright, passed peacefully while surrounded by family on Friday February 8, 2019. Daughter of Peter and Jo-Ann LeClair. Wife of Bob. Mother of Takisha …Read More »
- Renaud, Richard. Ric July 24, 1947 – February 6, 2019. Jac 2010 – Dec 7, 2018. Ric, surrounded by love, travelled on to experience the …Read More »
- Colleen Diane Closs (Erb)- May 22, 1966- February 4, 2019 It is with great sadness we mourn the loss of a beautiful soul, Colleen Diane …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…