We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- May 15, 1942 – Oct 5, 2021 Surrounded by her family, Ruth Ann Day (Auntie Ruth – Grammie) passed away peacefully at the age of …Read More »
- It is with great sadness that we share the passing of Margaret Anne Graham. She peacefully fell asleep in death in her 87th year on …Read More »
- Terry Pattison, of Chatham, passed away, on Sunday, October 3, 2021. Born in Chatham on September 26, 1980 to Jacqueline Faubert and Brad Pattison. Brother …Read More »
- Kevin Lloyd Turner passed away on Saturday, October 2, 2021. Kevin was born in Chatham, Ontario on Tuesday March 10, 1964 to proud parents Lloyd …Read More »
- It is with great sadness we announce the passing of Dr. Norman Richard Bradner on Wednesday September. 29, 2021 in his 93rd year at …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…