We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- With heavy hearts we announce the peaceful passing of Rudy Hinter. June 1st 2020, surrounded by family in the comfort of his home. Born 81 …Read More »
- With heavy hearts we announce the passing of James Jordan Lovell of Charing Cross, on June 3rd 2020, at the age of 79. He was …Read More »
- Jan “John” DeJong passed away on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at the age of 77. John was married to his love, Sherry, for over 50 …Read More »
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Garry J. Wilson. Garry died on Friday, May 22, 2020 at the age of …Read More »
- It is with heavy hearts we announce the passing of William Herman Morrell “Bill” on Wednesday May 27, 2020 at Chatham Kent Hospice. Born 81 …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…