We are a contemporary alternative to traditional funeral services. We break down the barriers that have been implemented over time. We are a new approach to an old undertaking. The relationships we develop with our client families are real. We offer those we serve the opportunity to create their own traditions. Although Life Transitions may not be an alternative for everyone, we believe that everyone deserves a fair value option.
Life Transitions has restructured the traditional approach to funeral planning formats, because of this we are able to pass the savings back to our families to help ease the potential financial burden often associated with funerals.
Life Transitions will help you celebrate life on your terms through services that are tailored to your family’s needs.
- With heavy hearts we announce the passing of Lloyd Weaver on Saturday November 28, 2020 at Meadowpark Nursing Home. Born in Chatham 81 years ago …Read More »
- Srećko Lauc “Felix” – December 19, 1934 – November 26, 2020 Humble beginnings to overwhelming success… Finally at peace, it is with great sadness that …Read More »
- Phyllis Margaret Wolfe passed away peacefully on November 18, 2020 at Babcock Community Care Centre in Wardsville, Ontario. Born on February 11, 1930, in St …Read More »
- Our hearts break to announce the sudden passing of Sawyer Douglas Adam Tetrault, on Wednesday, November 11, 2020. Beloved son of Rick and Mira Tetrault. …Read More »
- John Archibald Dawson is my name and this is my story. I made my grand entrance into this world on May 27, 1939. My …Read More »
What Families Are Saying About Life Transitions…